Tuesday 8 April 2014

A great weekend in Essex

We spent a brilliant weekend in Essex at the end of March. It was really special being able to show Isla the house where I grew up and point out my old school and places I used to play with my brother. It was also Evie's first trip to Essex and I think she enjoyed it too! We spent some time at the local swing park in the village, trying out all of the play equipment that my dad had helped organise and wish we had such a good park near us. 








We went to Hatfield Forest for ice cream, chips, and a walk through the trees. Isla had been there before, as a tiny baby in the pram. The forest has changed a lot since I remember playing there as a child, with new dens made of branches and walk ways everywhere. The shell house and the lakes looked the same though. 












Here is Isla learning how to do proper lego from her Uncle:

Here is our breakfast in the premier inn which had soft play right behind our table!!!!! and did great hash browns and sausages:

Our last trip to the swing park for a while:



No comments:

Post a Comment